Past Educational Offerings
Date: September 18, 2018
Time: 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Location: Texas State University
St. David's School of Nursing
1555 University Blvd
Round Rock, TX 78665
Parking: Parking is free if you park in the Gated-Lot on the southwest corner of the campus behind the Avery building (the building next to the School of Nursing). Collect the parking ticket from the gated lot and TNA D5 will exchange it for a paid parking pass during the meeting that will lift the gate so you can exit. If you park anywhere else on campus, the cost is $5.00 in the automated parking machines.
R.S.V.P.: Please let us know if you will be attending so we can have the parking pass ready for you. Click here to R.S.V.P.
“The Gift Program”
(Advanced Care Planning)
Bring a guest, enjoy dinner, and earn one contact hour of continuing education credit while learning how to:
• facilitate conversations with patients and families about advance care planning
• assist patients in choosing an appropriate Texas Medical Power of Attorney
• help patients fill out their advance directives
• bill correctly for advance care planning conversations
• complete your own advance directives
Hospice Austin is an approved provider of continuing education through the Texas Nurses Association and Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners.
Email our Director of Education with educational events you would like to see us present.